Love, Study, And Frienship

Love, Study, And Frienship
Love, Study, And Frienship

Jumat, 17 Mei 2013

MooD!

This evening, I was hoping it was raining as hard-swift ..
I do not want anyone to know that I was crying ..
My God, why all this?
I know all of the above events will, I sincerely yaRabb ..
but why? all these events like a curse to me ..
I patiently yaRabb ..

I want a good cry!
Where are all my friends? was lost already!
I alone here? I want to tell all yaRabb ..
I want to tell all the problems that I received ..

when will all this end?
It's like a big whip to me!
what is the meaning of all this?
've all gone ..
somehow I can vent all of this?

hope you send one to me ..
for I will make friends, friends who sealu understand me ..
accept me, do not look at me with one eye ..
yaRabb, I very much hope ..
really wish: ')


 When all is lost happiness, believe it ..
when it cries out, thanks it..
because the Rabb is being missed us ..
missed all our cries :)
miss all the things we are fighting right :)
then, be patient for it ....

2 komentar: